ads

Tuesday 1 August 2017

How i was healed after sighting Nnamdi kanu




How i was healed after sighting Nnamdi kanu









A 28 year old Biafran identified as Chima Mbata, has claimed he was healed of his illness immediately after he sighted Nnamdi Kanu.





Following the visit to Imo by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, some called it a blessing while some said it caused them unexpected difficulties.



SEE ALSO: 

Awgu women welcome Nnamdi Kanu






Our crew spoke to a cross section of members of the various pro-Biafra groups that converged in Umuahia to name Nnamdi Kanu the leader and arrow head of the agitation for Briafra Republic.




One of the supporters of Biafra struggle, introduced himself as Chima Mbata, age, 28, from Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo state, said that he got healed of his two days headache after sighting Kanu from the crowd. Iheme said:




"I was in the House and my mother called me to come out and see Nnamdi Kanu, at Orlu road roundabout, I told her that I can't come because I was not feeling fine. "But she insisted, then I managed to come out immediately I saw Kanu, I was healed. I become stronger and joined other young men in the struggle."




Also, speaking to our crew a sachet water seller, who preferred the name, Juliana Ugo, from Ebonyi state, said:



READ ALSO: 

How Anambra became Nigeria’s 4th largest economy





I made up to 11, 500, I have never realised this type of money before as a pure water seller, to the extent that there was no where you can get pure water. Some of us who still have it in their stock started selling it for N20 each while some sold a sachet for N30."




How i was healed after sighting Nnamdi kanu









0 comments:

Post a Comment